3.31.2006

Stupid Biology!

I have a love hate relationship with biology. Most days I am in awe and highly appreciative of it's hard work over the millenia. But some days, like today, I'm just pissed.

Today I received some bad news about the health status of a good friend I have known for most of my life. It came as such a shock, and even though I had contemplated this possibility, I truely did not believe it would occur so soon.

I wish grad school wasn't so time consuming. :( I fear I have been a poor friend recently, and I hope I can do better in the future.

This has been a very difficult day. I can't imagine how these past few days have been for Dawn and her family. I know things will be okay though, because she is one of the strongest people I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Dawn! I will pray she does well and a new kidney comes available for her. Her little boy needs his mom I am sure!