6.28.2006

Summer!

Finally, summer has arrived, and I'm free from school!

Quick update:
Still working 20 hours a week...
Trying to get thesis survey project approved so I can send it out SOON...
Trying to get our yard in shape for September wedding...
Planning wedding...

Yeah, so after finals and a week to chill and think and plan my next few months, I realized that we only have like 2 months before our wedding!!! And we really haven't done much. I bought my shoes and dress off ebay. I have designed the invitations. We registered with Macy's online (well, it was mostly me because Jordan doesn't care about nesting).

So, my hopes of having a relaxing summer are quickly disappearing. But, we have been able to have a bit more of a social life, so I'm grateful for that! I miss all my good friends!

I'm home sick today and trying to take it easy, so I thought I'd *sigh* update the ol' blog. I've also been catching up on some pleasure reading and thought I'd post a little about that. Well...not sure if you can call it a "pleasure"... hmm. :) You'll see.

So here's a shout out to the world and my buds! Hope you're enjoying your summer!

No comments: