11.06.2006

Ah, Life.

So busy! Wedding and honeymoon went well! More to report on Darwin's Black Box (but later, during break).

Halfway through Autumn quarter and just signed up for next quarter. Right now I'm taking Intro to Stats, Governmental Response to Climate Change, and a Climate Change seminar. All good stuff, filling my brain with info that puts other people to sleep when I try to share. :)

Recently joined Facebook and Fantasy Congress at Charlene's suggestion, in good meme form. You should check them out!

Gah, that reminds me, I think my Friendster/MySpace accounts must be horribly out of date. Maybe I should just delete them... hmmm.

More later. Sorry to all of my peeps out there whom I rarely get to interact with during school! I miss you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is way too super old! And what is going on with your thesis! Bah!!! You know who I am - at least, I think so...and Mongolia is still too damn hot...